Sade "Minimalist" Tees
Helen Folasade Adu, known professionally as Sade Adu or simply Sade, is an English singer, songwriter, and actress, known as the lead singer of her eponymous band. Sade's work has influenced and been recognized by many singers and hip hop artists. Rapper Rakim stated he grew up listening to Sade's music and was influenced by her voice and style. Rapper Missy Elliott cited Sade's performance of "Smooth Operator" as one of her favorites. This tee is a representation of her legacy to the culture.
- The shirts used on models may differ from actual shirts use in production. The shirts used are "fitted", and should be ordered a size up if looking for a "regular" fit. Please see the linked videos below for a more detailed look!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|